Book an appointment online.
Tell us which days you are available and we will send you an appointment.
We can help you determine which disorder is affecting your skin. To do this, we analyse your medical history, examine your skin and check your daily care products.
The treatment of hyperhydrosis depends on the location and form of the disorder. We have different treatment options available to reduce sweat production:
- Local treatment with medicated deodorants
- Iontophoresis: Weak electrical direct current is used to transport ions through the skin to the body.
- Treatment using aesthetic medicine: Certain substances can inhibit the overproduction of the sweat glands for several months.
- Surgical measures, e.g. removal of the sweat glands
- Drug treatment: Local treatments are difficult to implement when large areas of the body are affected.
Depending on the therapy, a single treatment may be sufficient. In other cases, regular treatments may be required. During a consultation, we design a treatment plan you are happy with.
Frequently asked questions
How can I book an appointment?
The easiest way to book an appointment is online through the website using our binding appointment request. You can book an appointment over the phone. Please understand that you may have to wait at certain times of the day.
Kann ich vorbeikommen ohne einen Termin?
Nein, Konsultation in der DKZ sind nur auf Voranmeldung möglich.